BizBeds Terms & Conditions
** Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Mantra Group are accepted **
Mantra Group own and operate the following brands: Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels, Mantra Hotels Resorts and Apartments, BreakFree Hotels Resorts and Apartments and Affiliated Resorts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some conditions may vary slightly depending on Hotel, Resort or brand.
How to Book / Quotes and Reservations
- Bookings can only be made over the internet at www.bizbeds.com.au
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
- Block out dates over special event periods may apply; during these periods the additional rate discount levels will not apply.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Standard Payments accepted include credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express).
- Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to day of arrival check-in time.
- Within 24 hours of day of arrival check-in time, loss of deposit paid per room or the first nights accommodation amount (whichever is greater).
- Cancellations can be made by phoning Central Reservations on 1300 987 603 or via email email@example.com
Amendments terms and charges
- Amendment outside 14 days prior to arrival may be made online.
- Amendments inside 14 days prior to arrival need to be made by phoning 1300 987 603 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability at the time.
- Amendments are not accepted inside 24 hours of standard check-in time. Bookings will be treated as cancellations and above cancellation terms and conditions apply.
- Refunds will be processed manually, please allow up to 10 working days for processing.
Rates and Changes
- Rates quoted on this website are in the hotels local currency and are subject to change at anytime. Rates are inclusive of GST where applicable. All Mantra, BreakFree, and some Peppers Resorts do not include transport from your home port to holiday destination and return, items of a personal nature, meals (unless specified), transfers and existing or proposed taxes and government charges, unless otherwise indicated. (For Resorts and Retreats that do include meals and transport please visit the website for more details).
- Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain rates during special event periods
- All prices and other payments and conditions should be confirmed at the time of booking.
Hotel and Apartment Servicing – BreakFree and Mantra
- Breakfree Hotels, Resorts and Apartments are serviced on the 8th day of stay. Hotel rooms include a mini service daily.
- Mantra Hotels, Resorts and Apartments depending on tariff, offers a daily, weekly or an un-serviced rate. A Mantra "Refresh" is also available for purchase at property.
- A Daily Service occurs at all Mantra CBD properties regardless of rate
Check-in and Check-out
- Standard check-in is 2pm and standard check-out is 10am. These times may vary, please ask your consultant or check the website.
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 2pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
- Late check out up to 12 noon is at the discretion of the resort manager and must be requested the night before check out. Late check out after 12 noon will incur the following additional charges applied to your hotel account:
- 12 noon to 1pm - $60.00
- 1 pm to 2 pm - $100.00
- After 2pm the full daily rate applies Security Deposits and Photo I.D. required on check-in
- An acceptable form of photographic identification will need to be produced at the hotel or resort prior to check-in.
- A credit card authorisation (pre-auth) or imprint will be required for at time of check in and may be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): Telephone charges any breakages or damage incurred during your stay. Cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning. We pre-authorise all credit cards upon arrival. Please note this process validates the presented credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents. We may pre-authorise a credit card for any charges we determine that the guest may be likely to consume during their stay. This may also include an amount to cover a security bond / deposit for damages. The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period of up to 14-days. The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For more information on this practice we suggest the cardholder contact their card issuer. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount, until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction placed on us by the bank, and cannot be negotiated.
- Where a credit card is not available a minimum $200.00 cash deposit will be required. (This may be higher at some hotels and resorts)
- In the unlikely event of a situation whereby Mantra Group cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, Mantra Group will undertake to relocate clients into an alternative resort of equal or better grading (as per Mantra Group grading used within our brochure and website) at no expense to the client. Should there not be a resort of equal or better grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide clients with a resort of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the client.
- The alternatives offered are at Mantra Group's discretion. Should the client wish to choose a property of a standard other than that offered under this condition, then the client will be required to pay any difference in price between the Mantra recommended property and their own choice of property. Kids Club
- Only available at selected resorts. Age restrictions apply. Fee available on application. Only available to children checked into a resort where the Kids Club is located. If a child requires one on one care the service can provide this, however adequate notice (at least 48 hours) is required by the service and an extra fee may be involved.
- The Resort reserves the right at any time to refuse service if adequate care cannot be provided. Operating hours may vary in non-peak seasons. A minimum of four children are required to operate the Kids Club. This service has the right to cancel the service if minimum numbers are not reached.
- In most cases, children's prices for accommodation featured in the brochure or website refer to children occupying the same room/unit with at least two adults and using existing bedding. Additional charges will apply if extra beds or linen (including rollaways, sofa beds or cots) are required.
- Prices for any other combination of children and adults should be obtained from your consultant.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of Mantra Group is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature/facility is essential for the passenger in choosing a particular property, it is advisable that the guest checks this with their travel consultant at time of booking. Mantra Group cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent of a property's facilities and services.
- Property room photos may not be specific to actual room allocated. Photos are indicative only. Accommodation facilities listed may not apply to all room types. Special Requests
- Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
Maps and Images
- Map images, if shown, are for general information and may not necessarily reflect actual routings, locations or services provided. Many of the destination shots featured in this brochure have been supplied by tourism authorities, including Tourism Queensland & Queenstown Tourism.
- We strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance at time of booking. We suggest that the policy should include, but not be limited to, the following cover: Loss of deposit through cancellation; loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money and medical expenses.
Not Included in Price
- Airport taxes, costs of a personal nature e.g. laundry, taxis, telephone calls, room service.
- Meals and transport are not included in the rates, however some resorts do have these as part of the package. Please visit the website or contact Mantra Group for more information. Booking Arrangements
- The person effecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- Travel documents will be available to view and print off the website or will be forwarded by post or email when full payment is received.
- All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18, the property has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.
- Mantra Group can sometimes include third party products in special packages. As an agent on behalf of this product or service the Mantra shall not be liable under any circumstances for any failure by those service providers to fulfil such travel arrangements nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those service providers following the acceptance of the booking by them. All coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those service providers.
- Mantra Group both for itself and on behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given in statement made by their service providers in terms of travel arrangements. By utilising the travel services provided by Mantra Group, you agree that:
- Mantra Group shall not be liable for the wilful or negligent acts and/or omissions of such carriers and/or service providers. Mantra Group will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates and Mantra Group websites are subject to change without notice.
- Mantra Group Pty Ltd only accepts instructions on the above terms.