Peppers Clearwater Resort is nestled on a magnificent lake just 15 minutes from the heart of Christchurch and its re-emerging attractions. The resort is conveniently located just seven minutes from Christchurch airport.
Once you're here, it is so easy to get around Christchurch. Nowhere else in the world (within two hours of an international airport )can you experience this array of experiences.
From coast to country on water, by air or land, corporate jets, helicopters, ferries, launches, yachts, and limousines there are numerous transfer options.
From Christchurch International Airport:
- Head east on Durey Rd, 400m
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Memorial Ave, 600m
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Russley Rd/State Highway 1
- Continue to follow State Highway 1
- Go through 3 roundabouts, 5.9km
- Turn left onto Clearwater Avenue
- Follow road for 500m