Gold Coast attractions, Tweed Coast lifestyle - it's all here in Kingscliff
From a selection of Australia's best theme parks to fabulous Fingal Lighthouse and the sub-tropical rainforests of Mount Warning - Mantra on Salt Beach in Kingscliff gives you access to all of it. There's whale watching July to November and you may even spot a whale from the beach!
Mount Warning is the first place to see the sunlight in Australia and the natural bridge at Springbrook National Park is not to be missed.
Speaking of attractions, all the greats are nearby: Movie World, Wet'n'Wild, Sea World, Dreamworld and White Water World.
If you're after something that might involve food and a little local culture, then Salt Village is stone's throw away and is overflowing with eateries and all things Kingscliff. While you're in the area, venture into the Tweed River Art Gallery, local artists at their best. Who knows, you may just pick up a piece you'll fall madly in-love with.
Here are just some of the great things to do that are right on your doorstep:
Things to do in Kingscliff
- The Spa at Salt 200m
- Deep sea and estury fishing
- Bike hire and ride on kilometers of flat coastal bike paths 2.4km
- Tropical Fruit World Farm for the world's largest variety of tropical fruit 10.5km
- The historic Fingal Head Lighthouse 11.5km
- Epic Skate Rink 12.5km
- Tweed River Art Gallery 28km
- Mount Warning (where the sun rises first in Australia) 43km
- Sea World 44km
- Whale watching from July to Mid-November
- Byron Bay 55km
- Movie World 55km
- Wet'n'Wild 55km
- Dreamworld 60km
- White Water World 60km
- Snorkel with turtles, Paddle boarding, kayaking, whale watching & other water sports Watersports Guru 2.4km
- World heritage Springbrook National Park with its basalt caves and natural bridge 47km
Kingscliff events not to miss
- Kingscliff Markets - Second and fourth Saturday each month
- Splendour in the Grass Arts & Music Festival Byron Bay – July 2017
- Tweed Valley Country Roots Festival - 30th September - 2nd October 2017