Mantra on Hay is a great spot to soak up the relaxed, outdoors lifestyle of Australia's sunniest capital.
Pack a picnic and spend a day exploring 400 hectares of beautiful bushland and parkland at Kings Park and Botanic Garden. If you're after a cultural fix, wander the halls of the Art Gallery of Western Australia or check out the latest performances at the world-famous West Australian Museum.
As well as being a stone's throw from the parks, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars that line the city centre, the hotel is only a short drive, bus trip or boat ride from other tourist hot spots.
Enjoy long walks on our sandy beaches, hop aboard a cruise on the Swan River, surf some of the country's best breaks, take in spectacular ocean sunsets and check out colorful markets and legendary live music in neighboring Fremantle.
Make time for a ferry ride to Rottnest Island where you'll find some of the world's finest beaches and bays as well as unique wildlife such as the famous and rare quokka; a small kangaroo-like marsupial.
Head to the Swan Valley Wine Region for a leisurely lunch and award-winning wines with sweeping views across the vineyards.
Chat to our tour desk staff about planning a Perth getaway that you'll never forget.
Things to do in Perth
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- West Australian Museum
- Perth Mint
- Fremantle Beach
- Cottesloe Beach
- Rottnest Island
- Swan Valley Wine Region
- The Bell Tower at Barrack St Jetty
- Perth Concert Hall
- Subiaco Oval
- Perth Zoo
- Crown Casino
- Western Australia Aquarium
Perth events not to miss
- Australia Day Skyworks - January
- Hopman Cup - January
- Perth International Arts Festival - February
- Eat Drink Perth - March
- City of Perth Winter Arts Festival - June
- City to Surf - August
- Kings Park Festival - September
- Perth Royal Agricultural show - September
- Beaufort Street Festival - November
- The Colour Run - October/November