Located in the Latrobe Valley, on the Princes Highway, Traralgon lies at the intersection of many a Gippsland adventure. As the region's entertainment capital, Traralgon has an ever-expanding choice of top-notch dining options and a thriving pub and club scene.
Sidewalk cafes, restaurants and shopping arcades mark the commercial centre of Traralgon. Enjoy a dinner to remember at Neilsons Kitchen, tuck into worldwide tapas at Little Prince Eating House and Bar, or cruise out to the famous Narkoojee Winery for a lavish Italian lunch.
Kick off with cocktails at The 3844, before moving on to one of a string of bars, pubs and clubs in the town that host an array of live bands and entertainment. Time your visit to coincide with a popular musical or comedy act at the Latrobe Performing Arts Centre.
Things to do in Traralgon
- Gippsland Plains Rail Trail
- Newman Park Miniature Railway
- Tarra - Bulga National Park
- Tyers Park
- Narkoojee Winery
- Toms Cap Vineyard
- The Country Drive
- Traralgon South Flora and Fauna Reserve
- George Bates Lookout
- Latrobe Performing Arts Centre
- Traralgon War Memorial
- Traralgon Farmer's Market
Traralgon events not to miss
- Marlay Point Overnight Race - 6 to 7 March
- Farm World - 26 to 28 March
- Wild Harvest Seafood Festival - 9 to 11 April
- Gippsland Country Music Festival - 24 April