Features & Facilities
At Mantra Towers of Chevron, you’ll have everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Whether you’re on a romantic weekend away, or travelling with the whole family, all your needs will be accommodated.
Start your day by swimming a few laps in the lap pool or use the gymnasium, followed by a detox in the sauna. Wander downstairs to the Chevron Renaissance precinct to enjoy a hearty breakfast at one of the surrounding cafes, before venturing to the resorts outdoor leisure area, ‘Beaches in the Sky’. Enjoy basking in the sun or retreat to a deck-chair under the shade of a palm tree. This is the perfect spot to relax and watch the kids playing in the pool.
If you feel like a rejuvenating day or night in, treat yourself to a private movie experience and rent out the theatre. Seating up to 18 people in plush sofa style seats, with a 2.5m by 1.5m projection screen, DVD player, surround sound and a kitchenette. Whip up a batch of popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show!
At the end of a big adventurous day, retire to your apartment or penthouse and relax on your private balcony with a glass of wine. You can choose to go out for dinner at one of the trendy restaurants nearby, or stay in and enjoy creating a delicious meal in your contemporary kitchen.
- Restaurant precinct within walking distance
- Outdoor ‘Beaches in the Sky’ swimming pool (600m2)
- Indoor and outdoor lap pools
- BBQ facilities
- Sauna (Men's out of order until further notice)
- Games room
- Private theatre (fees apply)
- Health centre
- In-room WiFi (fees apply)
- Complimentary onsite undercover car parking for 1 vehicle subject to availability
- Laundry facilities in most apartments
- Refrigerators in all apartments
- Luggage storage