Mantra Bell City is located in the emerging and vibrant suburb of Preston, just 20 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and airport, and within ten minutes of the Austin Hospital. It is close to both train and tram lines making it highly accessible to many of Melbourne’s main attractions.
If you’re looking for things to do while in Preston you’ll find shopping a major attraction. Whether you’re looking to find a bargain or are simply in the mood for some retail therapy, from Wednesday to Saturday the Preston Market is abuzz with activity with dozens of store owners selling a range of unique goods.
The markets are held near Preston Station so customers can park and walk to the markets without any hassle. Browse the many stalls for fresh food and vegetables, along with handmade goods, including toys, shoes, clothes, fresh cut flowers, stationary and artwork. Delicious food and beverages are also on offer including coffee, dumplings and hot doughnuts.
Discover the Northland Shopping Centre, with over 300 stores and all of the major department chains plus a cinema; this is one-stop shopping destination and a must-do while in Preston. The shopping centre includes many well-known brands including Myer, Target, Kmart, Coles, Woolworths and Hoyts Cinema.
There is a collection of retail shops onsite within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel including:
- Australia Post
- Beauty services
- Travel Agency
- A commercial laundry
- Internet café
- High Street and Fitzroy Shops - 4.9km drive
- Preston Market – 1.1km walk or drive
- Northland Shopping Centre – 2.6 km drive
- Darebin International Sports Centre - 3.7km drive
- Preston Farmers Market – 1km walk or drive
- Melbourne CBD – 9km drive
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) – 9.9km drive
- Melbourne Zoo – 8.4km drive
- Melbourne Museum – 9.6km drive
- Federation Square – 10.4km drive
- Royal Melbourne Zoo – 9.4km drive
- Crown Casino – 17.3km drive
- Royal Botanic Gardens – 10.6km drive
- Queen Victoria Market – 10.8km drive
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel – 15.7km drive
- National Gallery of Victoria – 11.km drive
- Sea Life Melbourne – 12.2km drive