Features & Facilities
Peppers Beacon is all about relaxation and sophistication. After a day spent skiing the slopes or off on some thrill seeking adventure, soothe tired muscles in the resort’s sauna and spa pool. Or have a massage before meeting your friends for an informal BBQ in the courtyard.
Mornings begin with breakfast in The Gallery overlooking the beautiful lake and mountains, which are snow-capped in winter. Curl up in front of the fire in your lakeview suite or penthouse if you don’t feel like going out. There’s always shopping downtown and the chance to grab a coffee in one of the many cafes later.
- BBQ area
- Spa pool
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Courier service
- Baby sitting and child minding
- Internet kiosk
- Portacots available
- Car rental and limousine service
- Tourist information & bookings
- Undercover secure overnight parking $24.00 per night (subject to availability)
- Business services